Friday, August 28, 2009

always baby .

seriously , wtf . hahah





ohya can you believe it ? I saw sean yesterday !
in PLAYCLUB !


know ? yesterday morning , baby went back school for principal chit-chat meet up . hhaha principal know about US being together ! and asked samson if baby's parent know about it ? baby replied yeah ! when he told me I was like omfg ! what again ?! you seriously told your principal ?! hahha

so now what ? offically open relationship !


ohkay , now i'm like chatting with one of my camp leader friends !


see and laugh !


jeffrey says: hahha all lesbian .. hahha

In Studio says: go find straights for mi haha

jeffrey says: straightener got lar but no straights ! hahahha LOL

In Studio says: I ALSO GOT STRAIGHTENER LOL

jeffrey says: HAHAHHA you use meh ?

In Studio says: sometimes lah haha straightener liao den use hairblower den put abit of wax den hairblower again

jeffrey says: hahhahaha ! wahh .. hardcore ! ahahha

In Studio says: i more hiao than gays one ok haha but straightener cannot use too much u know it will become straight lah but once u stopped using ah it will become abit wavy liao

jeffrey says: yup i know

In Studio says: damn emo one

jeffrey says: thats y I NEVER STOP USING ! HAHAHAHHAHA !

In Studio says: LOL i stopped using for a while must let my hair breathe haha



was chatting with kimmy and talk about yesterday thingy .



( listening to : always be my baby )



No comments:

Post a Comment