Thursday, August 27, 2009

screw up fuckers .

thanks hazel for acompanying me to play last night !

rochinoo with friend , xinyi and co , kimberly, siokyit with eugene and co .

did enjoy some parts only !

Kimberly and Siokyit was drunk , very drunk ! and i'm not blaming both of them , but If you guys were out together celebrating for eugene's birthday , go out together MUST go back together right ?! I dont blame any both of you ! you guys know what I mean . So this is what you guys called best-friends or like boyfriend-girlfriend !

kimberly was very urgent as play queue for toilet is always very long ! and thanks fredperry for long night really really thanks thanks thanks to you alot !
brought kim's out to coffee shop toilet while rain and I carry that fat bitch ! LOL HAHAHHAHA !

then acompany with hazel and xiangxiang at busstop and we took care of kimberly and siokyit ! thanks baby and hazel !

xinyi , I'mm very very happy to see you last night !


AGAIN I WANNA SAY , FRIEND STEALER BITCH !

after PLAY, rochino went over to busstop to acompany kim. and again fredperry was here ! thanks so much !

such a good friend ! ( dont smile if you're reading ! )

took cab back , send hazel 1st then kim lastly siokyit . baby and me drop at yewtee mrt nearby .

thanks everything baby !

mythlongy love .


No comments:

Post a Comment