Friday, August 21, 2009

new .

again , created new bloglink . Changed !

well i'm with samson for 18 days already , and time seems to past so fast .

went clubbing last night with Kimberly , Siokyit , william and samson !
saw raihan , brandon , hasbullah , and friends !

saw irene ang ! thanks guan yin ma , for the mouth of vodka ! hahah so nice of you !

raihan like my cousin ! but too bad my cousin cant like him AS my cousin have boyfriend !
( seriously , last night kim damn f***up , keep pushing my cousin to raihan ! and kim told raihan my cousin's shy ! and raihan keep dancing with cousin to keep him company ! my cousin was like omg ! die la ! ) so kim and me keep laughing at them !

party was GREAT last night !

well , picture will update soon I guess .

**Updated !







OH BY THE WAY , IMRAN BEAR ! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

No comments:

Post a Comment